BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Attitudes

I have never met so many people with messed up attitudes in my life. Even when you are nice to them, they want to take offense to every word that comes out of your mouth. I try not to be overly critical of others, but more and more certain things have been brought to my attention.

I was always taught to look a person in their eyes when you talk to them. It is a sign of respect. My husband and I try to instill this trait into our son. He is to always address his elders with yes ma'am and yes sir. But children today seem to think that everything should be handed to them on a silver platter.

I have talked to many children on a daily basis and feel that all of their parents should take a class on training their offspring. They are very rude, they curse at you, and they act as if they own the world. I'm so happy that I was blessed with the child that I have.

The attitude of many individuals often stuns me into silence. I have a friend who is bringing out a book and you would think that people would be happy for her. But you wouldn't be able to tell by the attitudes that have plagued her. I fell excited for her, but I hate the attitudes of those who are most likely jealous. I guess you can't please every one all the time. God bless.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

0 comments: