BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 24, 2010

Whipping My Hair

It’s Christmas Eve in the year 2010.  My son turned 13 yesterday and I’m so happy that we made it to this point without him getting into any serious trouble.  I feel so blessed that I have a son like him.  He really is a good kid.  I know that mothers brag all the time about their children, but he truly is a blessing.  My brothers girlfriend and I decided that we would try to recreate our version of Willow Smith’s song “Whip My Hair.”  Needless to say, I woke up this morning with a screaming headache and was brought to the sudden realization that I’m not a teenager but an adult who shouldn’t be doing that.

Whipping my Hair
But we really had a great time.  It was the first time in a long time that I had fun without worrying about things that were going on outside of the house.
In other news…
I start school in a little over a week.  I’m getting more excited as the days pass and then I came to the realization that not only will I be a coed again, but I will be doing it remotely.  That is when I became extremely nervous.  I will also not be strapping on a backpack and walking through a University campus, but will be pulling up a chair to my computer to attend classes on Tuesday evenings.  Can you say nervous 3 times fast?  I can and I’m still scared.
So, in this little time that I have left, I’m going to try and catch up on the many books that I have checked out so I can get more in tune with what is popular with teens because from what I’m hearing, grad school is no joke.  Maybe I will have the chance to whip my hair again before I begin?

0 comments: