BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Cell Phones

I know this may sound mundane seeing as I'm typing this on my blackberry but sometimes I believe that a lot of individuals should not be allowed to use cell phones. I know that everyone has a right to use their phones whenever they please but there are some people that should not be able to have them at all.

For example, as I'm writing this, I'm sitting in the dentist office. Several people have their phone set to ring. If a regular ring tone is not annoying enough, then the one's were there is a song playing are even more annoying. Already I've heard gangsta rap, slow r&b, and country western and its barely ten o'clock in the morning. People have very ecclectic taste but should take into consideration others around them may not like the same things they do. Please put your phone on vibrate or better yet, turn it off.

Next are the people who actually answer their phones and carry on a private conversation. I don't want to hear about what went down at the club last night or who you slept with the night before. That's way to personal. I also hate it when individuals answer their phones when they are standing at the desk talking to the receptionist. Very rude.

These are the ramblings of an individual with a bad toothache who is tired of stupid people. I think I've made my case. Have a good morning people.

0 comments: